NL: E-Gov Academy on Wireless Services in Groningen
On behalf of Smart Cities, the city of Groningen cordially invites you to participate in the E-government Academy Wireless Services, April 16th 2009, in Groningen, Netherlands, from 08:30- 17:00 hrs.
First draft of the progamme:
· Opening statement (Jacques Wallage, mayor of Groningen)
· The making of a wifi-citynetwork
· Educational services (Hanze University)
· Healthcare (Groningen University/ Univercity Medical Centre Groningen)
· Safety/security (regional Police Groningen)
· Public Transport (Bremerhaven)
· Tourism and festivals
· Communications strategies in dealing with fear for Wifi-radiation (nat. Antennabureau)
· Closing remarks, informal drinks
Invited are government officials and employees of knowledge-institutes, the partners of Smart Cities project.
The final programme will be published shortly (including location/hotel specifications etc).