To improve the competitiveness of the North Sea Region by the development of new local carbon fuel cell range extended electric vans that are manufactured, retrofitted and supported by businesses located in the North Sea Region.
To reduce the carbon impact of freight transport.
To improve air quality and thus health by the use zero emission vehicles.
To develop the North Sea region as a centre of excellence in the use and development of alternatively fuelled vehicles.
- 30 proto-type fuel cell range extended electric vans being tested in 3-4 locations accross the North Sea Region.
- Provision of data to enable a commercial business case to be developed to demonstrate market acceptability of fuel cell range extended electric van
- Dissemination events to fleets on use of zero emission vans
- Identification of local actors and SMEs to provide support for the wider utilisation of a fuel cell range extended electric van. This would include dealers, infrastructure providers - hydrogen and electric, regulatory authorities.
- Customer Value Propostion developed for zero carbon vans.
Partners Found Already
Fuel cell manufacturer and developer of range extended electric van
Local Authorities, vehicle operators, low carbon vehicle support services.
2-4 million Euro
Fuel Cell, Green transport and mobility, Hydrogen, low carbon vehicles