The conference "Reducing the Impact of Emissions from Aviation and Shipping" shows the strength of the NMU network concerning environmental issues.
This one-day event will bring together representatives of the aviation and shipping industries and climate change researchers to exchange their views. On of the keynote speakers is NMU project member Erik Fridell.
The conference takes place in City Chambers, High Street, Edinburgh.
Key speakers confirmed include:
- John Blackwood, Aerospace and Marine International, Aberdeen
- Jonathon Counsell, Head of Environment, British Airways plc
- Erik Fridell, IVL Swedish Environmental Research Unit, Gothenburg
- Jan Fuglestvedt, Center for International Climate and Environmental Research (CICERO), Oslo
- Emma Irvine, Department of Meteorology, University of Reading
- Andy Kerr, Edinburgh Centre on Climate Change
- Laurie Price, Director of Aviation Strategy, Mott MacDonald