NOTE: DUE TO A PROBLEM WITH OUR EMAIL SYSTEM WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE YOUR E-MAILS AT email@example.com CONSTANTLY.
PLEASE SEND A COPY OF YOUR PRE-ASSESMENT FORM TO firstname.lastname@example.org
As the first call for applications is expected for 17 September 2007, only project ideas handed in before 24 August 2007 will be taken in account for pre-assesment for the first call.
Co-ordinators of project applications may submit their idea for pre-assessment. To do so, please consider:
- A project idea can only be pre-assessed once – therefore the idea should already be in a very advanced stage but not virtually complete as a pre-assessment cannot be carried out on a finalised application.
- A pre-assessment is not a guarantee for a successful application in the end.
- You will be informed about the result of the pre-assessment within 2 to 3 weeks.
- Assessment can only be carried out prior to a call – therefore only ideas submitted at least three weeks before a call opens can be considered. Once a call is open only technical questions can be answered.
- Use the specific form and send it to email@example.com.
For early stage project ideas there is another possibility. Instead of already asking for a pre-assessment they can be submitted to be considered for publication on the www.northsearegion.eu website. This may help you e.g. to find partners. More information here.