The tenth Lead Partner seminar will take place on 21st-22nd of November 2006. The venue is the Scandic Hotel in Lübeck, Germany.
Project managers of all running North Sea Programme projects as well as Contact Points are invited.
This event will focus on the following topics:
- Future timetable of the new programme
- How do we measure success of our projects? How can we value their longer term impacts?
- Article 4 - In practice. The project Making Waste Work will serve as an illustrative example.
- Periodical and Final Reports, including Article 10 procedures and guidelines
- Fact sheets and guidance - how can we elaborate and make them more transparent?
The event will run from Tuesday lunchtime to Wednesday lunchtime. For more details we refer to the programme
. As with previous Lead Partner Seminars, time has been reserved for individual project meetings before and after the main event on request. Confirmations will be circulated shortly.
The registration closed on 31 October 2006.