• The Call will run from Monday 1 September until and including Monday 29 September
• The Call is open for all 4 priorities including all 14 areas of intervention
All relevant materials are provided for in the Downloads/Documents Library section of the website.
• Please note that a number of changes have been made since the second call and applicants should make sure they submit the latest version of the Application Form and appendices,
• All applications must be submitted as one original and one copy of the full application pack including appendices,
• The application form is now prepared for a maximum of 26 partners. For more than 26 partners, additional form, financial tables 6.1 and 6.2, is available for download.
If you reapply from the second call please contact the Secretariat in terms of further use of forms and the letters of intent.
Please see the list below regarding the requirements for the number and type of appendices that should be provided with the application form.
Apart from the additional financial table for more than 26 partners, should it be relevant, DO NOT include any further appendices than the ones listed below. If you want to include other materials you must contact the Secretariat. Any other information provided will NOT be taken into consideration.
1. Project Indicators (compulsory),
2. Environmental Information (compulsory),
3. Letters of Intent (compulsory), Letters of Support (if relevant),
4. Table with details of sub-partners (can be downloaded from the Programme website), budget breakdown for sub-partners (if relevant),
5. Specification of material investments, general costs, other costs and revenue (if relevant),
6. Communication Plan including Publicity Strategy (if relevant),
7. Additional information about the project (if relevant) – no more than 10 pages (!)
Please take into consideration the outcome of Monitoring Committee meeting no 2 regarding private partners. More information can be found here.
Regarding the materials
The Application Guide explains in detail how to fill in the forms and gives valuable background information. It includes information about the application procedure and the selection process which will be undertaken for each of the project applications. In the annex you may find the core selection criteria and the priority considerations to assess project applications against.
The Fact Sheets include important background information primarily about financial issues, partnership, application and approval.
The Info Sheets explain important programme related issues about the structure of the Programme, transnationality and the Lisbon and Gothenburg agendas.
In addition, extra information regarding these topics was provided at this year’s Annual Conference in Herning Denmark, and can be found by clicking here.
The abstract of the Operational Programme about the Strategy and Priorities of the 2007-2013 Programme includes information about the aim, the strategic focus and the logic of the Programme and describe the 4 priorities and their 14 areas of intervention in detail.
The Important Supplementary Information provides additional information on issues that applicants may face when putting together a project application. UPDATED VERSION WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON!
1. Please submit the application form fully completed, dated, stamped and signed, together with the Letters of Intent from all partners and all annexes to the following address:
The North Sea Region Programme
3rd Call for Applications
2. In addition, a copy of the completed application must be sent as a digital document by e-mail to: email@example.com,
3. All applications must be submitted as one original and one copy of the full application pack including appendices,
4. You may find a template for the Letter of Intent in Fact Sheet No 6,
5. All applications received by the Secretariat up until and including 29th September 2008 will be accepted.
The secretariat will be open during office hours.
Applications received after this date will be ineligible. Signed fax copies and PDF versions will be accepted within the deadline, provided that these are immediately followed up by the original application.